Welcome to Chronically Whole, a blog community for those battling for health and discovering wholeness. Whether you have just received a diagnosis or have been on the battlefield for many years, the mission of Chronically Whole is to provide you with the support, encouragement and resources you need–just as and right where you are. It is my heartfelt desire that as a result of your time here, you would:
- Be reminded you are not alone.
- Know that while your body may be broken, you are whole. You have worth and a purpose.
- Know that your work and your worth are separate. Your identity is not what you do, it’s who you are.
- Be made aware of the resources available to you and how to navigate through hard places.
- Find overwhelming love and support.